- Anklets are tubular supports widely used in orthopedic practice to provide mild compression.
- Warmth & support to the ankle joint, to allay pain.
- Inflammation generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports.
- Bilayer , cotton on the inside
- Dermophillic interphase with the skin
- Better sweat absorption
- Better comfort
- Better patient compliance.
- No allergies or rash
- Bilayer, nylon on the outside
- Ensures long life
- Excellent aesthetics
- Color fastness.
- Two layers enclose air space retains body heat effectively
- Provides therapeutic warmth and assuring support to the knee.
- Four-way stretchable seamless tubular fabric
- Effective compression
- Enhanced comfort.
- No vasoconstriction.
- Adjusts compression even on uneven diameters
- Simple pull on application improves patient compliance.
- Use this product under strict guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Insert your leg through the top edge of the product (open edge with maximum width) and pull over the anklet joint.
- Alternatively, anklet can be inserted through the foot and pulled over the anklet joint by sitting comfortably.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS:-
- Hand wash using cold water and mild soap.
- Air dry in shade.
- Do not brush hard.
- Do not squeeze.